Organic Baking Powder Low Carb (carb-reduced - 96% less usable carbohydrates than conventional cream de tartar baking powder) without starch 500g. Ingredients: Acidifier: Monokaliumtartrat (pure wine stone), oat fiber*, raising agent: Sodium bicarbonate (Natron ). * from controlled ecological. Agriculture. Note f. Allergic: May contain traces of soy, lupine, almonds and sesame.
- Carb-reduced baking soda with tartar and organic oat fiber as a starch substitute.
- Neutral taste and even fewer carbohydrates - unlike other available carb-reduced baking powders use no coconut flour as raw material but taste-neutral organic oat fiber
- starch-free and phosphate-free
- To be used like conventional baking powder - 17g baking powder on 500g flour base (flour, flour substitute depending on the type of bakery desired)
- EC BIO quality without additives. Guaranteed pesticide- and GMO-free.
- Ideal for Clean Baking.
Ideal for carb-reduced bakery (cakes, tarts, cookies ..). Add 17g of baking powder to 500g flour base (flour, flour substitute according to the type of bakery you want).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Package Content - Net Weight: 500g
Average Nutrition Facts Per 100g: Energy 735kJ/174kcal, Fat 0.4g (of which saturated 0, 1g), carbohydrates 1,5g (of which sugar 0,2g), fiber 25,9g, protein 0,7g, salt 2,1g